Family is the cornerstone to life, and we want to help you fully protect your loved ones. Life insurance should be the foundation of your financial plan and acts as a safety net for the unexpected.
With life insurance through LaRue Insurance, your family will be taken care of no matter what the future holds. It can pay your mortgage, send kids to college, repay debts and protect your assets from outstanding bills or taxes. Our experienced professionals can help you choose the right policy, and will work with you to ensure your coverage continues to meet your family’s needs.
Use the questionnaire below to get started, then contact us for more complete information.
How much life insurance do I need?
This worksheet offers a rough idea of your life insurance needs. For a more accurate and detailed analysis, contact LaRue Insurance.
- How much will be needed to meet final expenses, including medical and hospital costs, funeral expenses, attorney and executor fees and probate costs?
- How much will your family need to meet unexpected expenses such as major home repairs, auto repairs and medical emergencies?
- How much will be needed to educate your children, including college tuition, room and board, books and other fees?
- How much debt will your survivors need to repay, such as mortgages, home equity loans, auto loans and credit cards?
- How much will your family require for annual living expenses, including food, clothing, home maintenance and incidentals? Multiply this amount by the number of years income should be provided.
Add the totals of 1 through 5 then subtract the amount of life insurance you already hold, cash, savings and any other liquid assets you might have. The result is the amount of additional life insurance you need.